Thursday, July 31, 2008

Site Launch!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,

Welcome to KICK ASS REVIEWS! This will be a site completely devoted to the review of video games, movies, books, comics, graphic novels, pretty much anything that I find awesome. I tried to think of a clever name for this site that would give the acronym of S.H.I.T. You know like S.H.I.T reviews.....but I am not original or creative...so shut up. Now I am not a "professional" at this, and I will most likely use "swear" words in my reviews. One thing you can count on is the fact that I will be 100 percent completely honest about my reviews.

Now first thing is first, since I am an independent I will only review game, movies, graphic novels etc that I can get my hands on. I will do as many as possible, but entertainment products are expensive and I am a poor student. So unless you wanna give me stuff for free, you can shut up. I also have some biases you should all know about. I dig FPS's but nowadays it's getting a little over saturated. I really find RPG's boring....I don't know why either. I love point and click adventure games like LOVE (yes I know gay) and I dig turn based strategy games like Civilization. So you would think I would love RPG's like Final Fantasy. Well you are wrong..... and stupid. I love Batman, but the Frank Miller version none of that lame Adam West stuff, although it does provide some fantastic entertainment. But I PROMISE I will be more open minded and try new things, after all I wanna become a better person....can you feel us bonding? I can.

Anyways, the first review will probably be up within the next couple of days so I hope you all enjoy the site. On a final note I thought that this site needed something of an amazing figure to introduce the site. Soooooo..... you will all recognize him as the most famous and well recognized video game character of all time.... that's right! I introduce to you...


GAY MARIO!



No comments: